LGBT+ RAINBOW MARK
The Scottish LGBTI+ Rainbow Mark is a new initiative to:
- Increase positive LGBTI+ visibility
- Provide information and tools to enable better LGBTI+ inclusion
- Reduce isolation and minority stress for LGBTI+ people
- Create more welcoming places in Scotland
- Reflect a genuine desire to recognise and respect LGBTI+ diversity and inclusion across Scotland
The Scottish LGBTI+ Rainbow Mark is a visible sign or ‘symbol’ displayed in social places across Scotland. Social places include anything from cafes and restaurants to gyms and libraries; anywhere where people come together socially.
The Scottish LGBTI+ Rainbow Mark has been developed in consultation with LGBTI+ communities and demonstrates a commitment to the principles of LGBTI+ inclusion.
You can read more about the Scottish LGBTI+ Rainbow Mark in our Rainbow Mark Guidance booklet.
Developed and delivered by the Scottish LGBTI+ Rainbow Partnership