DO YOU HAVE A FEW SPARE HOURS?
WANT TO GIVE BACK TO THE LOCAL LGBT+ COMMUNITY?
DO YOU WANT TO HELP BUILD A FUTURE?
Current Roles Available:-
- Support & Engagement Volunteer
- LGBT+ Outreach Volunteer
- LGBT+ Inclusion Volunteer (QuEST)
- Training & Awareness Volunteer
- Community Researcher (PATH)
What to expect:-
- Our Volunteer Coordinator will acknowledge your application within 14 days
- You will be invited for a 3-hour interview/trial shift at a time that suits you
- At the interview, you will speak with the Volunteer Coordinator and spend 2 hours in the hub learning about services and supporting staff on shift
- After your trial shift you will be invited to Induction Training which takes place on the last Thursday of the month from 6pm-8pm
- After training you will be placed on our systems and invited back to set up your account (office365/email)
- Once you are set up you can request your first volunteering shift(s)
*This does not apply for event-based Grampian Pride volunteers. Our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch separately about the Grampian Pride volunteer process